Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 Pack

Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 PackDial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 Pack : Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Large Size Bath Bar Soap 3 Pack, Dermatologist Tested, 3.5 oz. Each. Dial Corporation is offering this as the replacement soap for the discontinued Dial Pure & Natural Bar Soap.

Details & Specs : Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 Pack
Brand: Dial
Rank: 23861



Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 Pack User Reviews
Dial has discontinued the Pure and Natural soap. The new Basic is same as P&N. I used to paid $.99 for three bars of P&N. But due to the scarcity of a discontinued soap. Some places are now charging a fortune for them. Do yourselves a favor, get the Basic instead. They are identical. My local grocery stores sell them for $1.30 for 3 bars.

Many, many years ago, I developed a mild allergy to perfumes and fragrances - long story. Ever since, I had to say goodbye to all of them wonderful, moisturizing, deodorant, skin-conditioning, lathery soaps. It's been Pure & Natural or Basic for me when it comes to soap and unscented baby powder when it comes to deodorants. I occasionally use

I have used pure & natural for years because I have sensitive skin and can't tolerate scented anything. This was the perfect soap until they discontinued it. I am NOT going to pay $9 for something I used to buy for $1 at dollar tree so I tried Basic by Dial. Attention everyone...this is the SAME SOAP. So don't waste your money on the jerks trying

Dial Basics is a very nice soap. Much cheaper then other soaps out there. I would definitly not spend $2.89 PLUS $4.80 shipping. No soap is worth that. Most stores that sell this sell it for less then $1.59

Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz - 3 Pack Photos
Hypoallergenic

0 comments:

Post a Comment